This blog is about wizard101.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hello


Hi I'm Brandon DragonBlade. I thought I'd tell you about my self. I'm level 23 Adept Conjurer in Krokotopia. As you can see I am hardly in to the game but I thought I start a blog any way. Here is a picture of me and the other players on the account.



You can see me right in the middle. To the side of him with the staff is my other character Flint EarthStrider. I have not started playing with him yet so he is level 1. Behind him is my sister Madline DarkCloud. She is level 4 and is just starting. There has been a glitch in the system so on the other side is Morgrim NightStrider is not there. He is level 1 and has not been played with as far as I know. He is one of my brother's characters. The other is Zachary WinterFlame. He is level 30 and in Marlybone also not him. He also has a blog called The Cold Flame. Check it out.




Speeking of blogs my good friend (in the game and out of it) Connor ShadowStalker has a blog called Stalker of Shadows. Check that out to. Another good friend (in real life to0) is Willam DragonThorn. His blog is called Mythical Magic.




Thats all for this post I will try to post regularly. If you have comments please post them.


No comments:

Post a Comment